20. ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS – In the Event of the use of an attorney by Krayton LLC to enforce any part of the Agreement, all costs, including reasonable
attorney’s fees will be paid by the Exhibitor.
21. USE OF EXHIBIT– Krayton LLC may, at its discretion at any time, use photographs, videos, logos and testimonials of any Exhibitor for its own publicity and promotional
22. PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS – All prizes and giveaways that have not been picked up at Krayton LLC main office within two weeks after the show become the property of
23. NO CANNABIS / MARIJUANA / ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN EVENT. No Cannabis / Marijuana/Alcohol or associated cannabis /marijuana alcohol products may be
displayed, sampled, sold or gifted at the Event during setup, take-down or during Event hours.
24. FREE ADULT ADMISSION TICKETS. Krayton LLC will provide a coupon code for free adult admission tickets to the Event. Krayton LLC is not responsible for your
receiving the coupon code and makes no express or implied warranty as to the success or profitability you will have from the free adult admission tickets.
25. ENTIRE AGREEMENT – This instrument contains the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. The parties have made no
Agreements, representations or warranties, relating to the subject matter hereof which are not set forth herein. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made
in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
26. CHOICE OF LAW – This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
27. MUTUAL NON-DISPARAGEMENT – The parties agree that they will represent each other’s business in a positive light and not disparage or in any way communicate to
any person (including, but not limited to, any customer, attendee, vendor, sponsor or news media) any negative information or opinion concerning the business of the other
party or the Event. In the Event of the violation of this provision, the other party shall be entitled to injunctive relief (including a cease and desist order) and equitable relief
(including damages for defamation and/or tortious interference with business relationship).
28. ASSIGNMENT – The parties’ rights and obligations under this Agreement shall not be assignable without express written permission of the other party.
29. NO THIRD PARTY RIGHTS – These Exhibitors Regulations govern the conduct of Exhibitors at the Event and are not to be construed as conferring any right or benefit
upon any third party.
30. SAMPLING – Packaged Snacks and bottled water are okay to give out to attendees. Literature and branded gifts may be displayed and distributed. No other sampling
is permitted at the Event.
31. EVENT BAGS may be sponsored and distributed by Krayton LLC – Exhibitor may provide their own show bags in its own booth and at its own expense if desired.
32. NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS – Krayton LLC makes no express or implied warranty as to the success or profitability that the Exhibitor will have from Exhibiting,
advertising, sponsoring or any other promotion you do with Krayton LLC dba Small Ship Cruising Expo.
33. ACCEPTANCE – This document shall not constitute an Agreement between the parties until acceptance by Krayton LLC.
Page 3 of 3